The goal of the Fleet Services Division is to procure safe, dependable, cost-effective equipment and to furnish quality vehicle maintenance services for the City of Auburn. This enables us to provide excellent service to the citizens of Auburn.
The City's fleet is comprised of 760 units. These units range from small units to large construction equipment.
Our services include:
- Equipment management system: Software program that provides the vital information needed to efficiently operate the City's fleet.
- Fleet procurement: Annual procurement of fleet replacements including the development of exact specifications.
- Preventive maintenance & repair program: Conforming to original equipment manufacturers standards.
- Roadside assistance & towing for City vehicles: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Vehicle documentation reporting: Electronic and hard copy reporting.
- Warranty services management