1. Finance
  2. Utility Billing

Bailey-Alexander Complex

1501 W Samford Ave

Kathryn James

Kathryn James

Utility Billing Financial Manager

Students living off-campus in residences where water is not included in the rent will need to establish service with the Water Works Board of the City of Auburn. You must be 19 years of age to apply for service.

A refundable deposit and a non-refundable service charge are required to establish service.

The deposit can be waived, provided the student can produce a letter of credit in his or her name from a utility company reflecting an excellent payment history (no late fees or disconnect notices) for the last 24 months. However, any previous account history with the Water Works Board of the City of Auburn will supersede any payment history provided from another utility company.

City utility bills may be paid by automatic bank draft, in-person, by mail, by phone, or by night deposit box.

Students may also pay their water bill online.